- 1.1 All bookings are subject to change at the discretion of Equinox 3D Engineering LTD
- 1.2 Bookings can only be cancelled with 48hrs notice. Without providing 48 hours notice of cancellation, booking will not be refunded or able to be changed.
- 1.3 Booking discount offers must be claimed within a 12 month time scale from discount purchase. Any left over bookings will be void after the 12 month period.
- 1.4 Changes to booking must be requested by phonecall or email and actively confirmed via email.
- 1.5 Should a booking overrun at the fault of the customer, an additional hour will be added to the purchase.
2) Health & Safety
- 2.1 Equinox 3D Engineering LTD accept no responsibility for any injury caused during the use of their simulation equipment or whilst on the premises.
- 2.2 An emergency stop button will be located within reach of the simulator at all times which will cut power to the sim if pressed.
- 2.3 It is the responsibility of the customer to wear/bring appropriate clothing for the simulation. Equinox 3D Engineering LTD will not provide race gloves, boots or any other equipment unless otherwise arranged.
- 2.4 The customer is responsible for their own safety whilst using the simulation machine. This includes appropriate understanding of the powered mechanisms which will be address in the pre-simulation introduction.
- 2.5 Any disruptive, aggressive or dangerous behavior will result in immediate termination of the simulation session and could result in a ban from future use of the equipment at the discretion of Equinox 3D Engineering LTD.